28 million workers do some work at home as part of their primary job.
- 2011 US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Forty million unemployed professionals must learn a new way.
Companies wanting to remain competitive must adapt.
Business practices and technological advancements are defining what types of jobs are being created and where those jobs will be located.
It’s a new revolution, and it means a great deal to:
There’s no denying that technology has transformed the way we do business and the type of talent we need to succeed today. That’s the reason you need to learn about The New World of Work.
• Hear futuristic predictions about the virtual workforce
• Learn the secrets for attracting the best talent to drive business growth
• Stay ahead of demands for new skillsets and mindsets
Have you heard of a “Virtualpreneur?” Whether you’re already the CEO of your own career or are considering a change, you need to know more about The New World of Work. The must-read book gives a roadmap for navigating this new reality and supports your success in a world with no boundaries, no buildings and no fear.
• Learn how you can be your own boss
• Transform your career trajectory
• Get opportunities that fit your skillsets, strengths and passions
• Find projects with flexible work schedules
Don’t get left behind. Join this latest revolution and capitalize on The New World of Work.